- cognative style: Autistic language; paleologic and mythic thinking; membership cognition
- affective atmosphere - Temporal desires, extended and specific likes and dislikes
- conative or motovational proto-volition, roots of willpower and autonomous choice, belonginess
- temporal mode - Time binding, time structuring, past and future
- mode of self - Verbal, tensed-membership self
images not loading? | error messages? | broken links? | suggestions? | criticism?
page by M.Alan Kazlev
page uploaded 13 December 1999, last modified 8 July 2004