The High Causal Self
- cognative style: - Unknowing or perfectly divine ignorance in cessation, nirvikalpa samadhi, boundless Consciousness
- affective elements - Primal or formless Radiance, perfect Ecstatic
- conative or motovational factors - Only Karuna or transcendent love-in-oneness; final spontaneity, or "lila" and "tzu jan"
- temporal mode - trans-temporal, eternal
- mode of self - Formless Self-Realization, transcendent Witness
images not loading? | error messages? | broken links? | suggestions? | criticism?
page by M.Alan Kazlev
page uploaded 16 December 1999, last modified 8 July 2004